CCTV System installers near me, Carlisle, Cumbria & South West Scotland: Wykes Group Ltd
A CCTV system allows you to monitor activity on-site and can be used as both a surveillance tool and as a method of identifying and prosecuting thieves.
The best placement for your CCTV system depends on what you want to gain from it. CCTV used to observe activity on-site should be placed at a higher level to gain the best coverage whilst CCTV used to detect criminal behaviour should be placed at eye level in order to view faces more clearly.
Wykes Group Ltd install and maintain a wide range of CCTV systems to suit your specific site and provide a safer and more secure environment for you and your employees.
What are the advantages of a CCTV system?
- Business protection - provides 24/7 surveillance of your premises
- Deter potential break-ins and vandalism to your site
- Lone workers - provide protection and support for your staff when working on-site alone
- Marketing - if you are a retail business, CCTV can be used to monitor customer numbers coming in and out of store
- Time management - CCTV can be used as a backup system to verify staff and visitors coming on and offsite
- Health and Safety - reviewing footage can identify the cause of incidents and provide evidence